What should I bring on my Stag/Hen Do?
From wellies to wine…
You’ve just managed to organise the trip of a lifetime; the greatest send off a best friend could ask for… But WAIT!! What are you going to take? Don’t worry you’ve come to the right place.
Unlike your usual stag/hen party when a few bottles of wine or a keg of the most potent local ale would be enough, when you’re staying at the Ultimate Adventure Centre, there are a few other things you’ll need to make your stay epic.
But never fear, we’re here to offer a helping hand. So, stay calm you’ve done enough work already, just simply follow this guide on What should I bring on my Stag/Hen Do?
The Ultimate essentials.
You may want to leave the heels at home for this one, unless completing the high ropes in a pair of stilettos sounds like the sort of challenge you’re looking for. (Don’t worry girls – there’s plenty of opportunity to get dressed up for a night out in Barnstaple).
You can also forget your fanciest evening clobber and pack yourself some swim wear and an old pair of trainers cause the Ultimate assault course takes no prisoners, no matter how good you look!
- A pair of the grippiest trainers you have
- Toiletries- Don’t forget your toothbrush
- Towels and swim wear
- Sleeping bag and pillow – the cosier the better
- Pair of shorts for over the wetsuit if participating in coasteering sessions
- Of course, your fancy dress costume is a must!
- A camera to capture those special memories!
- Weather and activity suitable clothing- activities maybe wet and muddy so sporty clothing is recommended and remember to bring something warm to snuggle up in after
…For Your Night Out
- More fancy dress
- Enough cava to supply you the whole weekend
- Something fancy to wear if you’re keen for a night out in Barnstaple or Bideford
- Your top dance moves
Make sure to pass this information on, cause there’s always one forgetful numpty in the group who won’t be nearly as prepared as you!! (I bet you’re already picturing them now).
Get in touch
If you’re still worrying and you’d like any more information. Hit the button below or give us a call on 01237 880028 – we’d love to help!